Skip to main content

New video by Alex Prout on YouTube

10,000 CALORIE CHALLENGE! | GIRL VS FOOD
Hi guys! So here it is, the 10,000 calorie challenge! First of all I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has subscribed to me and joined our youtube family, theres over 100,000 of us now and I still cannot believe it, I love you guys so much! But yes, I attempted the 10k calorie challenge and omg this is alotttt harder than it looks! But anyways, I hope you enjoy my epic cheat day, grab a meal/snackl and eat with me too, this is a long one! Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and hit subscribe to join our family! I'll see you again very soon! x SOCIAL MEDIA! Instagram- alexprout https://ift.tt/2pCMpCq Snapchat- aaalexp Facebook- alexproutyoutube CONTACT ME! alexprout10@hotmail.com Equipment used: -Canon G7X -Dimmable Diva LED Ring Light- found on Ebay Edited on iMovie


View on YouTube

Popular posts from this blog

It’s in the Streets: Otto Lotz & Wellington Grant for Pepe Jeans

Otto Lotz and Wellington Grant take to the streets in a fall wardrobe from Pepe Jeans. Photographer Hans Neumann captures the casual outing. Meanwhile, Clara Gomez looks after styling. Gomez outfits Otto and Wellington in a laid-back wardrobe of timeless clothing like the denim shirt. Additional pieces range from the parka and distressed jeans to...  [Read More] from The Fashionisto https://ift.tt/2APdHuy via IFTTT

What to Get the Person Whose Pet Is Their Entire Personality

We know it's hard to find the right gifts for your loved ones, so we've compiled a ton of fashion and beauty-focused gift guides tailored to a range of interests and budgets. Check out our latest below and find more right here. The category of design-led pet goods for childless millennials has ... Continue reading * This article was originally published here

Weekly Drop Watch: Khy X Grace Ling, Cécred's Protection Collection, New Summer Fridays and More

For our Weekly Drop Watch column, Fashionista scours the market to curate the most noteworthy releases from our favorite fashion and beauty brands. Keep scrolling for this week's highlights. This week, Loewe released its Fall 2025 runway collection online, featuring autumnal renditions of its ... Continue reading * This article was originally published here